Fire at Suffolk pub
A MASSIVE fire ripped through a pub in Kessingland, causing its whole roof to collapse.Six fire crews from across Suffolk and Norfolk attended the raging inferno at the two storey building in Church Road at about 6pm yesterday.
A MASSIVE fire ripped through a pub in Kessingland, causing its whole roof to collapse.
Six fire crews from across Suffolk and Norfolk attended the raging inferno at the two storey building in Church Road at about 6pm yesterday. The fire quickly spread to the second storey and eventually the whole roof collapsed.
By 10pm the flames were out but one fire crew remained at the scene over night as the structure was deemed unsafe.
The cause of the fire is not known at this stage.
A crew from Princes Street tackled a car on fire in Franklin Road, Ipswich, at around 11.10pm yesterday. This is being treated as suspicious.
The same crew were called to a refuse fire earlier that day at around 2.40pm in Lavenham Road, Ipswich. The flames were out by 2.55pm.
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 3 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 4 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 5 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 6 Judge reassures town centre is 'open for business' after robbery trial
- 7 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 8 Major milestone marked as Ipswich Hospital south entrance reopens
- 9 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 10 Driver taken to hospital after two vehicle crash near Ipswich train station