Fire breaks out in Suffolk pub

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a Suffolk pub.Fire crews were called to the Five Bells pub, in High Street, Rattlesden shortly after 2am today.

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in a Suffolk pub. Fire crews were called to the Five Bells pub, in High Street, Rattlesden shortly after 2am today.

A fire had broken out in the kitchen of the two-storey pub and spread into the room which measured eight metres by 12 metres.

A man was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation and did not need hospital treatment. The fire was put out by 2.47am.

Fire crews were also called out today to a fire at the Anglian Water Treatment Plant, in Dandy Corner, Cotton. The fire happened at 2.53am and was put out by 4.44am.