Fire crew puts out saucepan smoke

A SAUCEPAN fire has been tackled by firefighters in Felixstowe.

A SAUCEPAN fire has been tackled by firefighters in Felixstowe.

A crew was called to Manning Road at about 7.40pm last night when an automatic fire alarm went off.

A saucepan had been left unattended on a cooker, causing smoke, but the fire was under control within 20 minutes.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter