Fire crews called to house blaze

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a home this evening following a chimney blaze.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a home this evening following a chimney blaze.

One crew from Stowmarket was called to Thorney Lodge in Gipping Road, Stowupland, at 6.40pm.

On arrival they located a fire in the chimney of the large detached house.

The incident was over by 7.13pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter