Fire crews called to house fire

TWO fire crews from Princes Street attended a small kitchen fire in Bramford Lane, Ipswich.They spent 20 minutes dealing with the blaze that broke out shortly before 3.20pm yesterday after a cooking pot had been left unattended.

By James Fraser

TWO fire crews from Princes Street attended a small kitchen fire in Bramford Lane, Ipswich.

They wore breathing apparatus as they spent 20 minutes dealing with the blaze that started shortly before 3.20pm yesterday after a cooking pot had been left unattended.

There was little damage to the kitchen.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus