Fire crews called to stadium
FIRE crews were called to a grass fire in Foxhall Stadium, in Ipswich.Firefighters were called to the stadium, in Foxhall Road, at 4.30pm yesterday to 20 square metres of undergrowth alight.
FIRE crews were called to a grass fire in Foxhall Stadium, in Ipswich.
Firefighters were called to the stadium, in Foxhall Road, at 4.30pm yesterday to 20 square metres of undergrowth alight.
The fire was put out within ten minutes.
Crews were also called at 9.24pm to Franklin Road, Ipswich to a motorcycle fire which is believed to be suspicious.
The fire was put out within 20 minutes.
- 1 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 2 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 4 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 5 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 6 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 7 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 8 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 9 Ipswich MP Tom Hunt speaks of 'disgust' at Downing Street parties
- 10 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store