Fire crews called to tumble dryer blaze

FIREFIGHTERS were called to an Ipswich home after a tumble dryer caught light.Crews were called to a property in Great Whip, Stoke, at around 5.58pm today.

FIREFIGHTERS were called to an Ipswich home after a tumble dryer caught light.

Crews were called to a property in Great Whip, Stoke, at around on Wednesday evening.

Two firefighters wearing breathing apparatus used a single hose reel jet to control the flames within 30 minutes.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter