Fire crews free boy with head trapped between bollards at the Golf pub in Ipswich
Firefighters were called to help a three-year-old boy who got his head trapped between two bollards.
It happened at the Golf pub in Foxhall Road around 5.15pm on Tuesday.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service sent two crews from Princes Street.
Firefighters released the child by 5.36pm.
An ambulance was called but later stood down by the fire service.
The child was taken to Ipswich Hospital by family to be checked over.
- 1 Take a look inside new Ipswich restaurant that makes pizza the 'proper way'
- 2 Take a look inside 15th Century farmhouse near Ipswich up for sale
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The county's criminals locked up in the last week
- 4 Missing 13-year-old boy from Hadleigh found safe
- 5 Empty Ipswich office block could become new flats
- 6 Is Ipswich really England's oldest town? Experts give their view
- 7 House of Tweed leaves Ipswich after Christmas season
- 8 Tattingstone 'suitcase murder': 'Never too late' say police on 55th anniversary
- 9 BrewDog, The Botanist and other reasons to be positive about Ipswich town centre
- 10 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates