Fire crews rescue people from house fire

RESIDENTS from a Cambridge property were rescued by firefighters after a neighbour spotted their house was alight.Fire crews were called to the property, in Kingston Street, at 11.

RESIDENTS from a Cambridge property were rescued by firefighters after a neighbour spotted their house was alight.

Fire crews were called to the property, in Kingston Street, at 11.11pm on Saturday by a neighbour who had noticed the fire.

They forced their way inside and found the fire had been started by unattended cooking while the residents were asleep upstairs.

Everybody was rescued and nobody was injured.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter