Fire crews rescue trapped pigeon in Ipswich
- Credit: Google Maps
Fire crews were sent to rescue a trapped pigeon in Ipswich.
Firefighters were called to the trapped bird just after 7pm on Wednesday, September 8.
The pigeon had become stuck in some netting between The Mill and Dance East in College Street.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue said: "The pigeon is stuck in netting about five storeys up and we were called by the RSCA."
Crews from Princes Street and Ipswich East were in attendance.
A stop call was made just after 8.15pm.
- 1 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 4 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 5 Diesel trains from Ipswich to get fuel delivered by road
- 6 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 7 New River Church opens its doors on Ipswich Waterfront
- 8 Revealed: Waterfront flats to be wrapped in 'breathable' material while cladding replaced
- 9 Church ripe for homes conversion is under offer
- 10 Ipswich student sets sights on UFC after binge-watching Rocky films