Fire damages house

FIRE damaged a house in Ipswich after a chimney caught alight.The blaze broke out in the house in Orford Street at about 5.26pm today.Four crews from Ipswich fought the fire in the two-storey terraced house and it was extinguished by 6.

FIRE damaged a house in Ipswich after a chimney caught alight.

The blaze broke out in the house in Orford Street at about 5.26pm today.

Four crews from Ipswich fought the fire in the two-storey terraced house and it was extinguished by 6.20pm.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter