Fire in Ipswich bungalow

FIRE crews were called to a house fire in a bungalow in Ipswich after unattended cooking caught alight.The fire started in the property, in Oaksmere Gardens, shortly before 11am and took ten minutes to be put out.

FIRE crews were called to a house fire in a bungalow in Ipswich after unattended cooking caught alight.

The fire started in the property, in Oaksmere Gardens, shortly before 11am and took ten minutes to be put out.

Fire crews from Princes Street station attended.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter