Fire in Norfolk flats

ONE person was treated for smoke inhalation after a blaze in a block of flats in Sprowston in Norfolk.

ONE person was treated for smoke inhalation after a blaze in a block of flats in Sprowston in Norfolk.

Firefighters were called to Mullan Towers on Bowes Avenue at 8.32pm last night and stayed until 8.58pm.

The fire was caused by overcooked food, a fire officer said. Paramedics also attended.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter