Fire involving two motorcycles on grounds of Suffolk New College thought to be arson
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called to a blaze involving two motorcycles in the early hours of the morning.
A crew from Princes Street fire station was sent to the grounds of Suffolk New College in Rope Walk at 2.42am.
The cause of the fire is thought to be suspicious and Suffolk Constabulary has been informed.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said: “Crews arrived to find two motorcycles well alight and used a hose reel to bring the blaze under control, which was achieved at 3.13am.
“The cause of the blaze is suspicious and police have been notified.
“The crew returned to their base station at 3.31am.”
- 1 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 4 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 5 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 6 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 10 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault