Fireball crash victim named
POLICE have named the pensioner killed following a car crash in Hinderclay, near Diss, last week.Alan James Moore, 69, of Barningham died when his car hit a telegraph pole and burst into flames.
POLICE have named the pensioner killed following a car crash in Hinderclay, near Diss.
Alan James Moore, 69, of Barningham, died when his car hit a telegraph pole and burst into flames.
The accident happened on January 12 in Tuffen Lane.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the coroner's office has been informed and an inquest will be held in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses to the accident are asked to contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood