Firebugs strike again in Hadleigh
HADLEIGH'S arsonists are thought to have struck again today – just hours before the fire strike ended.Police believe two shed fires in Bradfield Crescent within two hours were started deliberately.
HADLEIGH'S arsonists are thought to have struck again today – just hours before the fire strike ended.
Police believe two shed fires in Bradfield Crescent within two hours were started deliberately.
The first blaze at Bradfield Crescent in the town, happened at 12.20am, and was attended by a Green Goddess crew – the town's retained firefighters have joined the strike.
The same RAF crew had extinguished that fire, when they were called to another shed on fire in a neighbour's back garden at 1.50am.
A police spokesman today said it was too early to confirm whether the blazes would be treated as suspicious – but they were being investigated.
Bradfield Crescent is in a part of the town which has been plagued by suspicious shed and car fires this year.
- 1 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 5 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?
- 6 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 7 Snow falls over Suffolk and more sub-zero temperatures to come
- 8 Drunk woman attacked former partner with knife
- 9 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
- 10 Anti-crime campaigners plan Christmas grotto at tattoo studio
A Green Goddess also attended a chimney fire at Centre Drive, Newmarket at 9.30pm yesterday. Its Crew managed to stop the blaze spreading.