Firebugs strike again in Hadleigh
HADLEIGH'S arsonists are thought to have struck again today – just hours before the fire strike ended.Police believe two shed fires in Bradfield Crescent within two hours were started deliberately.
HADLEIGH'S arsonists are thought to have struck again today – just hours before the fire strike ended.
Police believe two shed fires in Bradfield Crescent within two hours were started deliberately.
The first blaze at Bradfield Crescent in the town, happened at 12.20am, and was attended by a Green Goddess crew – the town's retained firefighters have joined the strike.
The same RAF crew had extinguished that fire, when they were called to another shed on fire in a neighbour's back garden at 1.50am.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman today said it was too early to confirm whether the blazes would be treated as suspicious – but they were being investigated.
Bradfield Crescent is in a part of the town which has been plagued by suspicious shed and car fires this year.
- 1 Car crashes into cafe closing Ipswich road
- 2 Ipswich man charged with dangerous driving following Audi crash in Norwich Road
- 3 Person taken to hospital after collision in Sainsbury's car park in Ipswich
- 4 Women facing prison after admitting robbery in Ipswich
- 5 New special school planned for former BT site
- 6 Rolling road block put in place on A14 after concerns for safety
- 7 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 8 Men sentenced for 'vicious' attack in Ipswich churchyard
- 9 Ipswich traffic measure 'on its way out' as petition launched
- 10 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
A Green Goddess also attended a chimney fire at Centre Drive, Newmarket at 9.30pm yesterday. Its Crew managed to stop the blaze spreading.