Firebugs strike again in Hadleigh
HADLEIGH'S arsonists are thought to have struck again today – just hours before the fire strike ended.Police believe two shed fires in Bradfield Crescent within two hours were started deliberately.
HADLEIGH'S arsonists are thought to have struck again today – just hours before the fire strike ended.
Police believe two shed fires in Bradfield Crescent within two hours were started deliberately.
The first blaze at Bradfield Crescent in the town, happened at 12.20am, and was attended by a Green Goddess crew – the town's retained firefighters have joined the strike.
The same RAF crew had extinguished that fire, when they were called to another shed on fire in a neighbour's back garden at 1.50am.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman today said it was too early to confirm whether the blazes would be treated as suspicious – but they were being investigated.
Bradfield Crescent is in a part of the town which has been plagued by suspicious shed and car fires this year.
- 1 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 2 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
- 3 Car ends up on side after crash involving parked car
- 4 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 5 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 6 Vandals strike at beautiful stately home near Ipswich during restoration
- 7 Pub owner on how 'amazing' community support helped venue survive
- 8 Meet the Ipswich 18-year-old who is now one of UK's youngest politicians
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 New primary and pre-school set for September 2022 opening
A Green Goddess also attended a chimney fire at Centre Drive, Newmarket at 9.30pm yesterday. Its Crew managed to stop the blaze spreading.