Forklift catches alight at Port of Felixstowe
Firefighters have put out a forklift that was "well alight" at the Port of Felixstowe.
Crews were called to the vehicle fire just before 5.20pm this evening in Sub Station Road at the port.
A spokesman for the fire service said: "The forklift was well alight upon arrival."
The crews acted quickly to stop the fire from spreading further and a stop call was made at 5.55pm.
Appliances from Felixstowe and Felixstowe Dock were sent to the incident.
You may also want to watch:
There has been no reports of any injuries.
- 1 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 4 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 5 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 6 Hospital site at St Clement's in Ipswich transformed into homes
- 7 Diesel trains from Ipswich to get fuel delivered by road
- 8 Church ripe for homes conversion is under offer
- 9 New axe-throwing bar with crazy golf and cocktails could be coming to Buttermarket
- 10 How developers hope to bring 'important' town centre building back to use