Firefighters in caravan call
Firefighters tackled a blazing caravan in Felixstowe today after a busy night of calls across the county.One crew from Felixstowe were called to the fire near dock gate number two at Felixstowe Port just after 4am.
Firefighters tackled a blazing caravan in Felixstowe today after a busy night of calls across the county.
One crew from Felixstowe were called to the fire near dock gate number two at Felixstowe Port just after 4am.
Meanwhile clearing up operations were underway today after kitchen fires in three Suffolk homes.
Firefighters tackled a cooker alight at a terraced home on Caudwell Hall Road, Ipswich, last night.
You may also want to watch:
One Ipswich crew fought the small blaze just after 7.30pm, which took just ten minutes to bring under control.
A grill caught alight in Sheldrake Drive, Ipswich, just before 1pm yesterday, which was tackled using damp towels.
- 1 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 2 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 3 Community 'very shocked' by stabbing in Ipswich
- 4 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 Work to start on new Ipswich town centre retirement homes
- 7 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 8 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 9 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 10 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows
The fire was under control ten minutes later.
Fire crews were alerted to a small cooker fire at The Jocelyns, Trimley St Mary, just before 3pm yesterday. The blaze lasted ten minutes before being brought under control.
Crews also tackled a string of small fires across the county including grass and paper bank blazes.
Three metres of grassland on Rushmere Heath were alight at 9.30pm yesterday At 1am crews tackled at gorse fire in the same area.
A bucket of water was used to douse rubbish alight on Lancaster Road, Ipswich, at 10 pm. Just minutes earlier a similar fire happened on nearby Ranelagh Road.
Paper in a recycling bank caught alight in Ipswich Hospital car park shortly after 1am today.