Firefighters tackle blazes across county
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a suspicious car fire in Ritabrook Road, Ipswich, today .The fire started at around 4.30am and spread to a second car.
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a suspicious car fire in Ritabrook Road, Ipswich, today .
The fire started at around 4.30am and spread to a second car.
At 8pm yesterday , a crew was called to Wherstead Road where an electrical fault had started a blaze in a services cabinet on the outside of the former BT building.
There was a fire in a wheelie bin at 7.45pm at St Catherine's Court and a small amount of refuge was ablaze in Perkins Way at 7pm. Both were dealt with quickly by firefighters.
You may also want to watch:
At 4.40pm a crew spent around 20minutes at Highfield in Creeting St Peter where a rubbish fire spread to trees and bushes.
Earlier, firefighters were called to a blaze in a car in Felixstowe.
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 The Walk in Ipswich town centre cordoned off by police
- 4 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 5 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 6 'We don't want them here' - Work continues to make Maple Park safer
- 7 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 8 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 9 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 10 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
The car caught alight in Sudbourne Avenue and a crew took ten minutes to bring the flames under control.