Firefighters tackle building blaze on Ipswich Road, Claydon
Last night a building in Claydon caught fire with three crews helping to tackle the blaze.
Fire control were called at 11.55pm to reports of a fire on Ipswich Road, sending two engines from Ipswich to the scene.
On arrival they found the building to be heavily smoke logged and a further crew from Ipswich was dispatched to help with smoke clearance.
Crews fought the fire using breathing apparatus, a hose reel jet and a ventilation fan.
No one was hurt.
You may also want to watch:
It was brought under control by 1.15am today (October 10).
- 1 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 2 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 5 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 6 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 7 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 8 New movie to be shot in Suffolk in 2022, author announces
- 9 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 10 What are the Covid rates in Suffolk — and could Christmas be affected?