Fire crews tackle Ipswich flat fire
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters tackled a fire in an Ipswich flat this morning.
Crews were called to the property in Stevenson Road at around 9.30am today.
A spokesman for Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service said: "Three fire crews attended the flat fire.
"The blaze was tackled as of 10.15am this morning."
The spokesman also confirmed that no-one was present in the building at the time of the fire.
Crews from Ipswich East and Princes Street were in attendance.
A 'stop' call was made at 10.17am.
- 1 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 3 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 7 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 8 Police cordon off Felixstowe town centre car park after incident
- 9 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 10 Estate agent switches household’s energy supply without telling tenant