Firefighters tackle spate of blazes
FIREFIGHTERS in Ipswich were today called to the Tower Street area of the town where three industrial wheelie bins were on fire.Two crews from Princes Street attended the fire at 12.
FIREFIGHTERS in Ipswich were today called to the Tower Street area of the town where three industrial wheelie bins were on fire.
Two crews from Princes Street attended the fire at 12.14am.
Earlier, two crews from Princes Street attended an oven on fire in a house in London Road, Ipswich. Firefighters were called at 11.14pm.
At around 5.52pm yesterday, a fire crew was called to a paper bank on fire in Sainsbury's car park, Hadleigh Road, Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters in Elmswell were called a large area of stubble and straw bales on fire at around 5.48pm yesterday near the Old Mill House, Wetherden Road, Elmswell..
Just after 5.30pm yesterday, firefighters were called to a small fire in a lorry at Orwell Park Lodge, Church Road, Nacton.
- 1 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 2 Police find cannabis growing by the side of A14
- 3 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
- 4 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 5 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 6 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 7 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 8 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 9 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 10 New Starbucks coffee shop planned for Ipswich town centre