Firefighters free woman from car after two vehicle crash in Foxhall Road in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
A stretch of Foxhall Road in Ipswich has reopened following a two-car collision this evening.
Police were called by the ambulance service at around 6.35pm to the crash on Foxhall Road, close to Arundel Way.
The two cars involved were a Mini and a Ford Ka.
Three fire crews - from Ipswich east, Princes Street and Woodbridge - were also on scene and managed to free a woman from one of the vehicles.
The road was closed by police while fire crews and medics worked at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman confirmed no-one was seriously injured as a result of the crash and that a woman had been taken to hospital for a check up.
“It was the ambulance service who notified us, we got the call at 6.34pm,” he said.
- 1 These are the neighbourhoods in Suffolk where Covid rates are still rising
- 2 Ipswich woman who was 'too big' to operate on loses 8 stone after health scare
- 3 New Aldi store takes shape near Morrisons in Ipswich
- 4 Martlesham man caught with indecent images for second time
- 5 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 6 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 7 Snow could hit Suffolk as overnight temperatures set to plunge
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: See the faces of the criminals locked up this week
- 9 When Anita Dobson visited Ipswich - and more 1980s pub memories
- 10 Covid-19 cases continue to fall across region, latest statistics show
“This is a two vehicle collision and the road has been closed.
“The injuries are not thought to be serious or life changing.”
The vehicles were recovered and the road reopened by 8.40pm.