Five hurt in crash
A FOUR-year-old is in critical condition in hospital today after a two vehicle road crash in Mildenhall.Five people in one vehicle were hurt in the smash, including one adult who was seriously injured.
By Amanda Cresswell
A FOUR-year-old is in critical condition in hospital today after a two vehicle road crash in Mildenhall.
Five people in one vehicle were hurt in the smash, including one adult who was seriously injured.
The young child was taken to Addenbrook's Hospital for treatment after the accident involving a Ford Sierra and a Mercedes car on A1065, Thetford Road.
You may also want to watch:
The occupant of the other vehicle had only minor injuries after the 1.10 pm crash.
Two people were trapped in the wreckage and were released by fire fighters.
- 1 Road reopens after crash in Ipswich street
- 2 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 3 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 4 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 5 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 6 60 sausage dogs enjoy picnic in Ipswich's Christchurch Park
- 7 Did you go to Ipswich's Festival of Wheels? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 8 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 9 Driver puts out car fire in A12 blaze
- 10 Revealed: Suffolk's most viewed homes for sale in July
Witnesses to the accident are asked to contact PC 920 Turner at Bury St Edmunds traffic unit on 01284 774224.