Five hurt in crash
A FOUR-year-old is in critical condition in hospital today after a two vehicle road crash in Mildenhall.Five people in one vehicle were hurt in the smash, including one adult who was seriously injured.
By Amanda Cresswell
A FOUR-year-old is in critical condition in hospital today after a two vehicle road crash in Mildenhall.
Five people in one vehicle were hurt in the smash, including one adult who was seriously injured.
The young child was taken to Addenbrook's Hospital for treatment after the accident involving a Ford Sierra and a Mercedes car on A1065, Thetford Road.
You may also want to watch:
The occupant of the other vehicle had only minor injuries after the 1.10 pm crash.
Two people were trapped in the wreckage and were released by fire fighters.
- 1 Ipswich crack cocaine and heroin dealer jailed
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 4 Man in 30s dies in serious crash between two cars in Wherstead
- 5 Closest Covid testing hub to Ipswich town centre forced to close
- 6 Ipswich Hospital gets new tech to stop people overpaying for parking
- 7 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 8 Anger as vandals destroy nursery garden
- 9 Joy as Shotley Pier finally set to reopen after being derelict for over 30 years
- 10 End of an era as Ipswich Debenhams closes
Witnesses to the accident are asked to contact PC 920 Turner at Bury St Edmunds traffic unit on 01284 774224.