Flooring firm carpets the market
CAPEL ST. MARY: Flooring company Top Floors have today predicted more expansion in the next year as business continues to boom.The company specialises in providing commercial properties and housing associations with different floorings.
CAPEL ST. MARY: Flooring company Top Floors have today predicted more expansion in the next year as business continues to boom.
The company specialises in providing commercial properties and housing associations with different floorings.
But now the company run by owners Dean Abbott and Graham Garnham, is expanding into new markets offering discounted prices for domestic projects.
Mr Abbott said staff numbers have already increased as five new members of staff have joined this year with plans set to double the size of the business in the next year.
“We now have 10 members of staff and we are just so busy at the moment, business is absolutely booming.
“It just shows there are companies out there surviving and doing well, there is definitely work out there for people to get it is about putting yourself out there.
- 1 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 3 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 7 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 8 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 9 Police cordon off Felixstowe town centre car park after incident
- 10 Estate agent switches household’s energy supply without telling tenant
“In our line of business, people are keen to shop around more now to save money and it is benefiting us. “We are reliable even in the middle of the recession, we stick to our prices and work hard to get the job done.”
Contact Top Floors on 01473 310965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.