Floral tributes left at crash scene
FLORAL tributes have been laid at the scene where two girls died and another was seriously injured following a crash.Several bouquets of flowers have been left at the spot where the fatal collision occurred in Foxhall Road just after midnight yesterday.
FLORAL tributes have been laid at the scene where two girls died and another was seriously injured following a crash.
Several bouquets of flowers have been left at the spot where the fatal collision occurred in Foxhall Road just after midnight yesterday.
Family members, friends and neighbours have paid their respects to both Emma Harold, 26, of Foxhall Road and Kate Wasyluk, 25, of Irlam Road, who died in the collision as they walked home from a night out.
A 25-year-old woman who was also involved in the crash - and is believed to have been walking with the two women - is now in a serious but stable condition at Ipswich Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Among the tributes are one to Kate by Nan, auntie Margaret, uncle Ben, Francesca, Jason, Becky, Lucil and Ben, which reads: “You will be sadly missed and always in our hearts. You were a beautiful daughter, sister, girlfriend, granddaughter, niece and cousin.”
The others read: “Kate, you were a huge part of my life for six years. I cannot believe this. Such a sad loss. God really has an angel in you. A life that should never have been taken. Sleep tight in heaven. My memories of you will live on forever. Sweet dreams, Arnie.”
- 1 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 2 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 3 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 4 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 5 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 6 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 7 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 10 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
“Remembering my beautiful little sister Emma and her friend Kate. Will never forget you. Lots of love always and forever, Shelly, Matthew, Josh, Nathan and David.”
“To the beautiful Kate. You will always be in our memories and be loved. You made high school what it was for me, Shipon.”
“Kate it is not fair you were taken away from us so early in life. I'm blessed to have known you. RIP. Love Triv.”
Do you know the girls and want to pay tribute to them? Call The Evening Star newsdesk on 01473 324788.