DEDICATED Ipswich Town fans are showing their support for the Blues by saying it with flowers.Christine's Florist on Bramford Road, Ipswich, has a display in the window backing the blues.
By Matt Eley
DEDICATED Ipswich Town fans are showing their support for the Blues by saying it with flowers.
Christine's Florist on Bramford Road, Ipswich, has a display in the window backing the blues.
It includes an Ipswich Town Shirt made from foam, posters and lots and lots of blue and white. They are also displaying ribbons, which they want customers to come and collect for free.
You may also want to watch:
Liz Howell, of Christine's, said staff want people to take the ribbons and tie them to their car aerials to show their support in Town's bid for survival.
The 22-year-old said: "Obviously I am not going to be kicking the ball for them but hopefully this shows that we are fully behind the boys."
- 1 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 2 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M
- 3 Car ends up on side after crash involving parked car
- 4 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 5 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Vandals strike at beautiful stately home near Ipswich during restoration
- 8 Pub owner on how 'amazing' community support helped venue survive
- 9 Meet the Ipswich 18-year-old who is now one of UK's youngest politicians
- 10 New primary and pre-school set for September 2022 opening
"We want people to put the ribbons on their cars to show the entire Town is behind the team."