DEDICATED Ipswich Town fans are showing their support for the Blues by saying it with flowers.Christine's Florist on Bramford Road, Ipswich, has a display in the window backing the blues.
By Matt Eley
DEDICATED Ipswich Town fans are showing their support for the Blues by saying it with flowers.
Christine's Florist on Bramford Road, Ipswich, has a display in the window backing the blues.
It includes an Ipswich Town Shirt made from foam, posters and lots and lots of blue and white. They are also displaying ribbons, which they want customers to come and collect for free.
Liz Howell, of Christine's, said staff want people to take the ribbons and tie them to their car aerials to show their support in Town's bid for survival.
The 22-year-old said: "Obviously I am not going to be kicking the ball for them but hopefully this shows that we are fully behind the boys."
- 1 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 2 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 5 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 6 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?
- 7 Snow falls over Suffolk and more sub-zero temperatures to come
- 8 Drunk woman attacked former partner with knife
- 9 Anti-crime campaigners plan Christmas grotto at tattoo studio
- 10 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
"We want people to put the ribbons on their cars to show the entire Town is behind the team."