Flowers mark motorcyclist's death
FLORAL tributes have appeared on the stretch of road where a popular Ipswich motorcyclist lost his life.Bouquets dedicated to 32-year-old Daniel Martin now dot the verge on the A1214 near Copdock where his motorcycle spun out of control last Wednesday .
FLORAL tributes have appeared on the stretch of road where a popular Ipswich motorcyclist lost his life.
Bouquets dedicated to 32-year-old Daniel Martin now dot the verge on the A1214 near Copdock where his motorcycle spun out of control last Wednesday .
The Honda 600CC ended up in the car park of PC World after it continued without its driver across the central reservation and plummeted down the embankment.
Neighbours of Mr Martin, who lived in Winchester Way, called him a "unique" individual.
You may also want to watch:
One, who broke down when she heard the news, said: "He was such a nice man unlike any of the other youngsters. You always saw him out tinkering with his bike. He was a lovely, unique man."
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 3 'My life is on hold' – Ipswich man's plea for life-changing surgery
- 4 'Kind and caring' friend of the football community dies
- 5 Did you enjoy a night out at Splitz Bar in 2002?
- 6 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 7 Historic Waterfront church to be new Ipswich music venue
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 9 Risk of thundery showers this evening, say forecasters
- 10 New Ipswich fine food store is back - and smoked eels prove a hit