Cloudy and cold start for Christmas Eve across Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
It’s a cold and cloudy start for many across our region this Christmas Eve morning with temperatures around 3- 5C.
There’s a chance of a few sunny spells this morning with conditions staying dry throughout the day.
Temperatures are expected to reach a maximum of around 7C.
As the day goes on, however, it will be fog rather than cloud that will become the problem for many with patches beginning to form in the early evening covering large areas of our region.
The forecast for Christmas Day is set to stay fairly similar with forecasters predicting a murky start to the day with dry and bright weather conditions.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures could be slightly colder than they are today, reaching around 6C.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Three fined for breaching Covid rules after reports of 'gathering'
- 4 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 5 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 6 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 7 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 8 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk