Were you in the audience for Folk at Fram in 2004?
- Credit: Lucy Taylor/Archant
Framlingham Castle has seen many special events - and today we are looking back at Folk at Fram in 2004.
The unique setting gave a perfect backdrop, with crowds enjoying picnics on the grass as they listened to the music.
Our photo gallery shows the audience watching the show, featuring the band Dr Faustus.
Other acts who have performed at Framlingham in the past include Niamh Parsons, Kirsty McGee and the Eliza Carthy Band.
World Music concerts at the historic castle also proved extremely popular in the early 2000s.
After our previous nostalgia feature about the World Music concert in 2002, reader Linda O'Connor wrote to say she regularly made the trip with a group from Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
"I organised a coach each year to World At Fram, picking up from St Clement's and The Golf," she said.
"People came from far and wide. We all took our own food and drinks, but once we arrived we shared everything. Great music, great people."
If these photos bring back memories, email email@example.com
To order copies of photos, visit our website or call Diane Townsend on 01603 772449.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 3 Stunning home worth nearly £1m nears completion at Felixstowe Ferry
- 4 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections
- 5 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 6 Man who 'bombarded' schoolgirl with sexually explicit messages spared jail
- 7 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 8 Suffolk police officers make television debut in Fast Justice programme
- 9 Pubs praised after first weekend opening post lockdown
- 10 'A bridge too far' - Crane Sports boss Radnor speaks out as club pull out of League