Follow in the steps of Jade Mayjean Peters at Ipswich auditions for ITV’s The Voice
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
One of the country’s top TV talent shows is holding auditions in Ipswich next month.
ITV will be in the town on April 2 to try and spot talent to appear on The Voice’s next series.
Judges from the show will be assessing singers performing at The Gardener’s Arms in Fore Hamlet, Ipswich from 7.30pm.
The auditions will be for the 2018 edition of the show, formerly screened by the BBC.
The current series is on air now and stars Tome Jones, Will.i.am, Gavin Rossdale and Jennifer Hudson as the four judges in the spinning chairs.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who makes it through to the TV shows’ blind auditions will be following in the footsteps of Jade Mayjean Peters from Ipswich.
In 2014 the former Northgate High School pupil saw all four judges spin round to try and coax her onto their team, and she eventually chose to go with then-judge Kylie Minogue. However Peters, then 21-years-old, did not make the final cut for the live shows.
Slots for the Ipswich auditions must be pre-booked by calling 07713 750041. Solos and duos may apply and all musical styles are welcome. You must be 16-years-old or over before October 1 this year. Under 18s auditioning at The Gardeners Arms must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
See here for the Voice UK’s full terms and conditions.
- 1 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 2 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 3 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 6 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 7 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 8 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 9 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 10 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate