Former Town star has case adjourned
FORMER Ipswich Town star Jason Dozzell will return to court in Ipswich in January on a drink-driving charge.Dozzell, who recently celebrated his 40th birthday, was due to appear at South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court today but the case was adjourned until January 14.
FORMER Ipswich Town star Jason Dozzell will return to court in Ipswich in January on a drink-driving charge.
Dozzell, who recently celebrated his 40th birthday, was due to appear at South East Suffolk Magistrates' Court today but the case was adjourned until January 14.
The ex-Blues midfielder, of Larkhill Rise, Ipswich, was stopped in the Cardinal Park area of Ipswich on Sunday, December 23 at around 3.45am.
The former Chantry High School pupil shot to stardom in 1984 when, aged 16 years and 57 days, he became the youngest ever player to score in the old First Division.
You may also want to watch:
The former England under-21 cap racked up 320 appearances at Portman Road, netting 52 goals in the process.
- 1 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 2 Drink driver found slumped at wheel after partying until 7am
- 3 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 4 Man arrested following Ipswich sexual assault
- 5 Ipswich Flooring Superstore opening brings jobs and investment
- 6 £1,600 worth of power tools stolen while owner was shopping
- 7 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders
- 8 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 9 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 10 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high