Four arrested as police crack down on illegal drugs in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Four people have been arrested on suspicion of supplying class A drugs in Ipswich.
Police arrested the four men today (April 20) after executing a drugs warrant in Kemball Street, Ipswich.
The four have been arrested in connection with the supply of Class A drugs.
Two men aged 42, and one man aged 32, all from Ipswich, along with a 22 year old man from Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, have been brought to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre where they will be questioned by detectives.
A statement from Suffolk constabulary said they will continue to act upon intelligence provided by members of the public.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “That information can help us remove drugs and violence from our communities.
“If you know of suspicious activity taking place in your locality please let us know using the 101 number and we will respond, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.”
- 1 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 2 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 3 Is a new tenant lined up to move into Ancient House in Ipswich?
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 Major delays on A12 after five vehicle crash
- 6 Ipswich market moves as work starts on Botanist restaurant
- 7 Additional measures including face masks to be reintroduced to Suffolk schools
- 8 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 9 HSBC announces temporary closure of Ipswich branch
- 10 'An absolute honour' –Ipswich woman crowned Miss Universe Great Britain