Four in court over alleged brawl at pentahotel in Ipswich
- Credit: Google Maps
Four people have appeared in court charged with affray, following an alleged brawl at an Ipswich hotel.
Martin Christopher McDonagh, 26, and Priscilla McDonagh, 27, both of Middle Ground, Wheatley, near Oxford, appeared alongside Martin Joseph McDonagh, 34, and Rose McDonagh, 30, of Hill Top Avenue, Barnsley, before magistrates in Ipswich on Tuesday.
All four are charged with using or threatening unlawful violence, causing fear for the safety of others present at the scene of the alleged incident.
Rose McDonagh is also charged with criminal damage of about £1,700.
Police were called to reports of a large disturbance at pentahotel in Ranelagh Road, Ipswich, in the early hours of May 30.
You may also want to watch:
The alleged brawl took place at about 1.30am.
None of the defendants entered a plea on Tuesday.
- 1 Police cordon off section of Ipswich residential street
- 2 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 Anger at parking fines for butcher, barber and carpet fitter shoppers
- 5 Teenagers arrested after 17-year-old boy stabbed in Ipswich
- 6 Road outside Ipswich closed after two cars collide
- 7 School completes £15.5million revamp with demolition of former building
- 8 Teenager arrested after man suffers cut to neck on Ipswich estate
- 9 Teenage boy denies knife attack near Ipswich supermarket
- 10 Meet the strongest 40+ English woman, a teacher from Ipswich
A plea and case management hearing is scheduled for March 20 at Ipswich Crown Court.