Four in court over alleged brawl at pentahotel in Ipswich
- Credit: Google Maps
Four people have appeared in court charged with affray, following an alleged brawl at an Ipswich hotel.
Martin Christopher McDonagh, 26, and Priscilla McDonagh, 27, both of Middle Ground, Wheatley, near Oxford, appeared alongside Martin Joseph McDonagh, 34, and Rose McDonagh, 30, of Hill Top Avenue, Barnsley, before magistrates in Ipswich on Tuesday.
All four are charged with using or threatening unlawful violence, causing fear for the safety of others present at the scene of the alleged incident.
Rose McDonagh is also charged with criminal damage of about £1,700.
Police were called to reports of a large disturbance at pentahotel in Ranelagh Road, Ipswich, in the early hours of May 30.
The alleged brawl took place at about 1.30am.
None of the defendants entered a plea on Tuesday.
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 3 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 4 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 5 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 6 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 7 Judge reassures town centre is 'open for business' after robbery trial
- 8 Emergency roadworks on busy Ipswich street to fix leaking water main
- 9 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 10 Driver taken to hospital after two vehicle crash near Ipswich train station
A plea and case management hearing is scheduled for March 20 at Ipswich Crown Court.