How you can park for FREE at Cardinal Park
- Credit: Archant
Customers of Cineworld in Ipswich can currently park for free, thanks to maintenance work which will see permanent changes to the way people pay for their parking at the entertainment complex.
This means if you and your family are heading to Cardinal Park this weekend you won't have to worry about rummaging around in the car for change or stress out about your car park ticket running out.
Signs placed on new machines by the Cardinal Park Management Team, say that will be free parking in their car parks until the new cashless ANPR system is installed.
It is not just cinemagoers that will benefit, parking is free for people eating at nearby restaurants including; Nando's, Harvester and Frankie & Benny's.
In a post on their Facebook page Cineworld said it is expected the cashless, ANPR system will be put into action within the next seven days.
You may also want to watch:
They posted: " The car parking voucher redemption offer will be via tablet form within the cinema - guests will need to type in their car registration to qualify for free car parking- time limits will apply."
The details of the new parking scheme have yet to be confirmed by the Cardinal Park Management Team who we have approached for comment.
- 1 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 2 Good Inside cafe opens for 'real food' takeaways in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Three fined for breaching Covid rules after reports of 'gathering'
- 4 Ipswich child rapist gets 21 years for 'despicable' crimes
- 5 Murder probe launched after woman in 20s dies in Colchester
- 6 Warning after distraction thefts at supermarkets
- 7 Man 'moved on' for eating sausage roll on Ipswich park bench
- 8 What was unearthed during the BBC's Antiques Roadshow Ipswich episode?
- 9 Huge numbers of Covid vaccine bookings in Suffolk
- 10 New cheese afternoon tea launched in Suffolk