Free cinema screenings for Film Week
IPSWICH: National Schools Film Week is coming to Ipswich on Thursday with free screenings on offer for the town's youngsters.Children from the town's schools will be among thousands from across the UK enjoying free cinema access until October 23.
IPSWICH: National Schools Film Week is coming to Ipswich on Thursday with free screenings on offer for the town's youngsters.
Children from the town's schools will be among thousands from across the UK enjoying free cinema access until October 23.
Now in its 14th year, the week represents the world's largest festival of its kind, with record numbers of children last year watching current releases and classics in more than 500 cinemas.
The focus of this year's National Schools Film Week is Creativity and Diversity.
The programme will feature a range of current and forthcoming films to address topical and challenging issues shown from a variety of different perspectives.
A series of screenings will take place at Cineworld in Ipswich's Cardinal Park:
- 1 Look inside stunning £950k home close to Christchurch Park in Ipswich
- 2 Lorry overturned on roundabout closes A14 near Felixstowe
- 3 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 4 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 5 Ladies night event in Kesgrave with strippers sold-out in five days
- 6 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 7 ‘I’ve got no life’ - Ipswich woman's agony as she waits for operation
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Did you know these 10 pubs were open in Ipswich?
- 10 Motorist angry over £100 'fine' at Ipswich car park
October 16 - Monsters vs Aliens
October 19 -Ratatouille
October 20 -Somers Town
October 20 - Persepolis
October 22 -Inkheart
October 23 -March of the Penguins