Kick-start your fitness regime with a free workout
- Credit: Archant
Find out where you can enjoy a free exercise session with professionals this weekend.
During the festive period, it is easy to let your exercise routine take the back seat resulting in many setting a New Year’s resolution to get fitter or to budge some weight.
But an Ipswich-based fitness team is determined to help you start as you mean to go on with a free workout in Christchurch Park.
Four Seasons Physique will be running the class from 10am to 11am this Saturday, January 5.
The event is open for everyone, whether you are a fitness fanatic or a complete beginner to the exercise world.
You may also want to watch:
Luke Hall, director of Four Seasons Physique, said: “We’re offering it for free because it’s a chance for people to experience a glimpse of what we do for our members every single week, but also so that they can kick start their fitness in the right way this year.
“Attendees can expect to be split into three groups and experience a fun workout at a level which challenges them, they choose the level beforehand.”
If you would like to take part, you must fill in the online form here by January 4.
- 1 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 2 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 7 60-acre logistic park off A14 approved
- 8 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 9 Man admits exposing himself to women in park near Felixstowe
- 10 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
So dust off your drink bottle, strap up those trainers and get active this weekend.