Free sports day event being for youngsters in Ipswich on Sunday, April 6
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters in Ipswich are being invited to take part in a free sports day which organisers say will give them a taste of different sports.
The event, which is being hosted by Inspire Suffolk, formerly the ITFC Charitable Trust, will see boys and girls aged between five and 14 take part in sports including football, basketball and tennis.
Fabian Ambrose, Sports Development Coach for Inspire Suffolk said “This open day will give children a fantastic opportunity to participate in new sports they might not have tried before.
“It’s also a chance for parents to see first-hand our facilities and meet and chat to our team of professional coaches.”
The event takes place on Sunday, April 6 at the charity’s premises in Lindbergh Road, the former Holywells High School site. It starts at 1pm and is due to finish at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.inspiresuffolk.org.uk
- 1 Farmfoods set to move in as Aldi confirms closure of store on Ipswich estate
- 2 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 3 Man and woman arrested after Ipswich stabbing
- 4 Man pulled into car before being beaten and robbed in Ipswich
- 5 Pair who hid murderer are among trio jailed for running drug syndicate
- 6 70-year-old woman arrested in connection with human trafficking offences
- 7 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 8 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 9 Life sentence for Hartshorne-Jones who shot wife dead at home
- 10 Could Ipswich Debenhams become hub for health and leisure?