French and Saunders announce second date
COMEDY duo French and Saunders have today announced a second night at Ipswich's Regent theatre. The popular double act have decided to perform at the venue on March 29.
COMEDY duo French and Saunders today announced a second night at Ipswich's Regent theatre.
The popular double act have decided to perform at the venue on March 29, 2008.
Hazel Clover, theatre manager, said: “They have sold out on the 28th and decided to perform a second evening. It is an unusual opportunity so we are absolutely delighted.
“Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders are one of the most popular comedy acts in the UK.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £35 and go on sale tomorrow. For details call 01473 433100.
- 1 Members of 'notorious' Ipswich gang jailed for 19 years
- 2 Updated: Bury Road reopened after two car collision near BMW garage
- 3 Life sentence for man who stabbed and left woman in field near Ipswich
- 4 Semi-pro footballer ready to kickstart Football Fun Factory in Ipswich
- 5 Ipswich council faces financial black hole over empty BHS store
- 6 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Driver presses ahead with police complaint despite losing speeding trial
- 9 Three fire engines called to Ipswich flat fire
- 10 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12