Fun for all in Sproughton
JUBILEE day brought fun for all in Sproughton.The field was full of children and adults enjoying the music and the celebrations went on into the night with fish and chips and a band.
JUBILEE day brought fun for all in Sproughton.
The field was full of children and adults enjoying the music and the celebrations went on into the night with fish and chips and a band.
Crowds even lined the roads in the village to watch their very own Queen arrive and open their jubilee celebrations.
She arrived at the sports field in a vintage car followed by the Wild Man of Sproughton.
You may also want to watch:
Helen Taylor said it was a great idea and one she was thoroughly enjoying.
"It is lovely to have these celebrations. The Parish Council has done so well and there is lots for the children to do. It is bringing young and old together and building a community spirit. We need more things like this."
- 1 Car hits front of Ipswich convenience store
- 2 Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- 3 Audi left wrecked after late-night crash in Ipswich
- 4 New home developments boost Ipswich's 'connected town' ambition
- 5 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 6 35 pictures from Ipswich Town's friendly clash with Palace
- 7 The 10 most Instagrammable spots in Ipswich - is your favourite on the list?
- 8 Christmas in July! Ipswich friends host summer festive feast
- 9 Did you hear the loud 'bang' coming from Ipswich park?
- 10 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
Tessa Earey and her two-year-old daughter Ellie were also entering in to the spirit and Ellie was dressed in true jubilee fashion with a golden crown and a dress fit for a queen.