Fun for all in Sproughton
JUBILEE day brought fun for all in Sproughton.The field was full of children and adults enjoying the music and the celebrations went on into the night with fish and chips and a band.
JUBILEE day brought fun for all in Sproughton.
The field was full of children and adults enjoying the music and the celebrations went on into the night with fish and chips and a band.
Crowds even lined the roads in the village to watch their very own Queen arrive and open their jubilee celebrations.
She arrived at the sports field in a vintage car followed by the Wild Man of Sproughton.
Helen Taylor said it was a great idea and one she was thoroughly enjoying.
"It is lovely to have these celebrations. The Parish Council has done so well and there is lots for the children to do. It is bringing young and old together and building a community spirit. We need more things like this."
- 1 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 2 Police seek driver who failed to stop at scene of crash
- 3 10 pictures of Ipswich pub's light switch-on
- 4 Ipswich Travelodge developer celebrates £7.4m bank backing
- 5 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 6 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 7 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 8 New gift card to encourage shoppers to use Ipswich town centre
- 9 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 10 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
Tessa Earey and her two-year-old daughter Ellie were also entering in to the spirit and Ellie was dressed in true jubilee fashion with a golden crown and a dress fit for a queen.