Fundraiser appears in court
A FORMER East Anglian Air Ambulance service fundraiser has appeared in court on theft and false accounting charges.Richard Green from Strickland Manor Hill, Yoxford worked for the organisation between January and August last year.
A FORMER East Anglian Air Ambulance service fundraiser has appeared in court on theft and false accounting charges.
Richard Green from Strickland Manor Hill, Yoxford, worked for the organisation between January and August last year.
He is accused of
stealing more than £2,500 and falsifying accounts in July 2001.
You may also want to watch:
Lowestoft magistrates yesterday adjourned the case until September 13. The 48-year-old indicated he would enter a not guilty plea at that hearing.
- 1 Police release CCTV after wallet stolen from Aldi store in Ipswich
- 2 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 3 Woman's bank cards used minutes after being stolen in supermarket car park
- 4 Aldi looking for new site in north east Ipswich
- 5 Covid rules reintroduced at Ipswich school after cases surge
- 6 'I want to train as HGV driver but there are so many delays'
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Ipswich man denies multiple rape offences as trial begins
- 9 Ipswich man led police on 55 mile chase at 120mph
- 10 Drunk driver nearly caused head-on crash driving on wrong side of the road