Fundraiser appears in court
A FORMER East Anglian Air Ambulance service fundraiser has appeared in court on theft and false accounting charges.Richard Green from Strickland Manor Hill, Yoxford worked for the organisation between January and August last year.
A FORMER East Anglian Air Ambulance service fundraiser has appeared in court on theft and false accounting charges.
Richard Green from Strickland Manor Hill, Yoxford, worked for the organisation between January and August last year.
He is accused of
stealing more than £2,500 and falsifying accounts in July 2001.
You may also want to watch:
Lowestoft magistrates yesterday adjourned the case until September 13. The 48-year-old indicated he would enter a not guilty plea at that hearing.
- 1 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 2 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 3 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 4 Ipswich tops rankings for Suffolk's Japanese knotweed infestations
- 5 Big Hoot revealed as latest Ipswich art trail for 2022
- 6 Developers seek views on plans for 150 homes on farmland
- 7 Air ambulance lands near Ipswich shops after medical emergency
- 8 'They saved a life' - neighbour praises firefighters in Ipswich house blaze
- 9 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors
- 10 Ed Sheeran to end break from music with performance at Big Weekend