Fuschia festival's array of colour
A SPECTACULAR array of colour filled the halls of a Felixstowe school.Hundreds of different varieties of fuschias were on display for those who flocked to the annual festival.
A SPECTACULAR array of colour filled the halls of a Felixstowe school.
Hundreds of different varieties of fuschias were on display for those who flocked to the annual festival.
Elegant purples and pink flowers were on parade in front of fuschia lovers who came from far and wide for the popular event.
The 24th Felixstowe Fuchsia Festival took place on Saturday and Sunday at Orwell High School, Maidstone Road.
The event attracted thousands of visitors, who came to see the beautiful flowers in bloom and buy a selection of plants.
The organisers, the Felixstowe and District Fuchsia Society, also had experts on hand to advise budding gardeners on how to successfully cultivate the perfect flower.
- 1 New 99-room Ipswich Travelodge expected to open next year
- 2 7 roadworks for drivers in Suffolk to be aware of this week
- 3 Ipswich girl with cyst on brain struggling to get diagnosis
- 4 7 things around Ipswich which are among the best in the country
- 5 See inside £1.65m Ipswich home with swimming pool and games room
- 6 Man detained after early morning incident in Ipswich road
- 7 Police carry out 'pre-planned' operation in Felixstowe road
- 8 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 9 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 10 Ipswich MP renews support for food van fighting council's plans