Fuschia festival's array of colour
A SPECTACULAR array of colour filled the halls of a Felixstowe school.Hundreds of different varieties of fuschias were on display for those who flocked to the annual festival.
A SPECTACULAR array of colour filled the halls of a Felixstowe school.
Hundreds of different varieties of fuschias were on display for those who flocked to the annual festival.
Elegant purples and pink flowers were on parade in front of fuschia lovers who came from far and wide for the popular event.
The 24th Felixstowe Fuchsia Festival took place on Saturday and Sunday at Orwell High School, Maidstone Road.
You may also want to watch:
The event attracted thousands of visitors, who came to see the beautiful flowers in bloom and buy a selection of plants.
The organisers, the Felixstowe and District Fuchsia Society, also had experts on hand to advise budding gardeners on how to successfully cultivate the perfect flower.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 4 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 5 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 6 Woman in 80s remains in hospital after serious collision in Ipswich
- 7 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 8 Ipswich father caught with indecent images of children avoids jail
- 9 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 10 Pub bosses hope for 'return to normality' as Covid cases fall in Ipswich