Gallery: Festive pets and excitment about a visit from Jessie J - the week in pictures
- Credit: citizenside.com
A weekly look back at the photos that made the headlines.
Students from Ipswich School performed The 39 Steps, while West End star Ruthie Henshall revisited her past when she joined the cast of Cats on stage at the Regent, Ipswich and it was announced Jessie J will headline a concert in Ipswich this summer with fellow popstars Union J joining her at the park gig.
Avid dog lover Kathleen Woodman turned 102 and was given a soft toy, while readers got in to the festive spirit by sending us photos of their pets decked out for Christmas.
Aimee-Lee Howe showed off her family’s festive light display and youngsters from a Stowmarket playgroup had lessons in road safety.
Reporter James Marston went to meet members of the Felixstowe Dolls’ House Club.
It was a busy week for Ipswich Town, they celebrated a victory over Huddersfield Town then the players and manager visited children at Ipswich Hospital and delivered presents for Christmas.
Jane Minchin was awarded the Shining Light Award at Ipswich Hospital after saving a patient’s life and pupils at St Mark’s Primary School celebrated after it was confirmed they had retained their position at the top of Suffolk’s primary school league table.
- 1 A14 reopens near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 3 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 8 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams