GALLERY: Take a look at this magnificent display of orchids
- Credit: Rachel Edge
Prepare to be amazed at the colourful flowers which brightened the day of hundreds at the annual Suffolk Orchid Society’s spring show.
An array of breath-taking orchids set up centre stage at the St Michael’s Church Centre in Martlesham Heath on Saturday.
The stunning display dazzled the crowds from 10am to 4pm.
Guests were able to purchase first class orchids, enjoy re-potting demonstrations and get advice on the cultivation of orchids.
The event was held just in time for mothers all over Suffolk to receive a divine orchid for Mothering Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The Suffolk Orchid society was formed 38 years ago in Oldfellows Hall in Ipswich.
The society are proud to have a yearly stand at the Suffolk Show and to have featured in the Ipswich Flower Show at Christchurch Park for many years.
If you have a passion for growing and all things green - why not check out their website here.
- 1 Unex starts work at former Ipswich Debenhams store
- 2 Christmas light DJ to open new Ipswich bar
- 3 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 4 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 'Horror movie script' - Waterfront lounge bar plans rejected again
- 7 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 8 Watchdog upholds mother's complaint about handling of son's special education needs
- 9 Felixstowe to get £1million 'beach village' with new attractions
- 10 'Small number' of street workers in Ipswich, 15 years after Steve Wright murders