Gallery: Police want help in the hunt for suspects caught on CCTV
POLICE are today appealing for help from the public in tracing people caught on camera who are suspected of theft.
The first image (No. 1) shows a man who is wanted in connection with a theft of clothing from a department store in Westgate Street on August 19.
If you recognise the individual, call police on 101 and quote reference IC.12.3810.
The second image (No. 2) is a man police want to talk to about a theft of DVDs from a shop in London Road on September 6. The police reference number is IC.12.4149.
Meanwhile, police are also searching for the individual in the third image (No. 3) in connection with a theft of alcohol from a shop in Austin Street, on August 18. The police crime reference number is IW.12.3254
Help is also needed in tracing the individual in image four (No. 4), who it is believed stole alcohol from a shop in Sheldrake Drive on September 2.
The reference number is IW.12.3486.
- 1 'This is all I've got' - Woman fighting to keep home where mum died
- 2 Teen fractured taxi driver's skull in 'shocking display of violence'
- 3 'From one family business to another' - Cattermole's changes hands
- 4 Woman bit dog owner during dispute over not picking up mess
- 5 Teen taken to hospital with serious injuries after Ipswich crash
- 6 Felixstowe man to star on small screen with converted Mini Cooper
- 7 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 8 Five forgotten Ipswich music venues and what they are now
- 9 Cocaine dealers involved in 'Bash' drugs line in Suffolk are jailed
- 10 Ipswich bus fares to increase after 'significant' drop in usage
A woman is also being sought (No. 5) in connection with a theft of alcohol from a supermarket in Ulster Avenue on September 6. The crime reference is IW.12.3542.
Finally, police are also appealing for information about the individual in image six (No. 6) who is wanted in connection with a theft of home items from a supermarket in Meredith Road on August 31. The crime reference is IW.12.3464.
? If you have information about any of the pictured people, call police on 101 and quote the crime reference number.