Gallery: Star of The Voice Jade Mayjean Peters to perform outside Debenham’s in Ipswich town centre
- Credit: BBC/Wall to Wall
Ipswich’s Jade Mayjean Peters will be performing live in Ipswich on Saturday before and after her appearance on The Voice.
The 21-year-old singing sensation, from Rushmere, will be putting on an acoustic show outside Debenham’s in Ipswich town centre between noon and 1pm on Saturday.
Later she’ll be watching The Voice in the Spread Eagle pub with family and friends before performing a set with her band.
Jade has been telling The Star about how her life has changed since she appeared in the hit show.
Now that her celebrity status has increased in the town, Jade is getting used to turning heads.
“A lot of kids go, ‘Mum, mum, it’s Jade from The Voice’, and other people want photographs, it feels really good,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“Everybody has been so supportive and really rooting for me and my fan base has really expanded massively.
“A lot of people are coming to watch me and the more people to come and watch the better… It’s a showcase of how hard you’ve been working and what you’ve been doing.”
- 1 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 2 Woman sexually assaulted near Ipswich Waterfront
- 3 Tributes paid to inspirational Ipswich teenager Harrison Boyd, 13
- 4 Ipswich in shock after waterfront sexual assault
- 5 Superhero send off planned for 'charismatic and cheeky' Alexander, 15
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 'I will miss her enormously' - husband's tribute to NHS hero Carol
- 8 Felixstowe's mayor offers reassurance following lorry park death arrests
- 9 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 10 Man jailed after safe stolen from Spread Eagle pub