Garden gurus to get grilled at open day
GREEN-fingered gurus are set for a gardening grilling at seed specialists Thompson and Morgan's annual open day.Gardening experts Geoff Thomas and Howard Drury will be on hand to weed out any horticultural headaches at the Evening Star supported event.
GREEN-fingered gurus are set for a gardening grilling at seed specialists Thompson and Morgan's open day.
Gardening experts Geoff Thomas and Howard Drury will be on hand to weed out any horticultural headaches at the Evening Star supported event.
And children's entertainer, Mr Rotovator, will be attending to any young shoots interested in gardening.
The event spans this weekend at Thompson and Morgan trial grounds, off Poplar lane, Ipswich. Doors open at 10am tomorrow and admission is free.
You may also want to watch:
All visitors will receive a free packet of seed and will be able to view vegetables grown by award-winning gardener, Arthur Davies.
- 1 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 2 Woman 'alarmed and distressed' after verbal abuse in Ipswich
- 3 Drug dealer seen bragging in YouTube rap videos
- 4 Community 'very shocked' by stabbing in Ipswich
- 5 Man to be sentenced over 'dine and dash' spree
- 6 Burglary at O2 store in Ipswich town centre
- 7 Work to start on new Ipswich town centre retirement homes
- 8 Man who controlled Ipswich drug line jailed for five years
- 9 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 10 Pair in court following suspected stolen dogs raid at West Meadows