Police release CCTV images after burglary in Ipswich
- Credit: SUFFOLK CONSTABULARY
Suffolk police have released two CCTV images after offenders broke into a house on Goldsmith Road in Ipswich earlier in the month.
On Saturday 15 December at around 5pm, offenders forced entry to a house on the street by breaking a window.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said: “Offenders conducted an untidy search and a number of items of jewellery were taken, as well as some DVDs and a set of new curtains, still in their packaging.”
Officers are hoping that people may be able to identify the individual in the CCTV images.
Police are looking to hear from anyone who may have dash cam footage in the Goldsmith Road, Byron Road or Shakespeare Road area on Saturday, December 15 between 4.45pm and 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Any information to Suffolk Police on 101, quoting reference number 37/72515/18.
- 1 Martlesham man caught with indecent images for second time
- 2 These are the neighbourhoods in Suffolk where Covid rates are still rising
- 3 Parents 'distraught' after teenage boy is violently assaulted in Chantry
- 4 New Aldi store takes shape near Morrisons in Ipswich
- 5 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 6 Ipswich woman who was 'too big' to operate on loses 8 stone after health scare
- 7 When Anita Dobson visited Ipswich - and more 1980s pub memories
- 8 Snow could hit Suffolk as overnight temperatures set to plunge
- 9 Could a change in bus services help keep passengers moving post-Covid?
- 10 Campaign against two more solar farms gathers strength in Suffolk villages