Great Wall trek for St Elizabeth's
EIGHT people from Suffolk are putting on their walking boots and trekking for charity.These early risers are part of a large group of fundraisers on their way to trek the Great Wall of China.
EIGHT people from Suffolk are putting on their walking boots and trekking for charity.
These early risers are part of a large group of fundraisers on their way to trek the Great Wall of China. The county contingent are raising money for the St. Elizabeth Hospice, Foxhall Road, Ipswich.
They were setting off at 6.30am today from Copdock.
It is hoped it should take the walkers around ten days to complete the trek.
You may also want to watch:
So far they have already collected £14,000, not including their expenses, which will all go to the hospice.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Heavy police presence spotted in Ipswich as man arrested
- 3 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 4 Rushmere man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 5 9 bargain attractions within an hour of Ipswich
- 6 Hail, thunder and gusty winds forecast for Suffolk
- 7 Get lost in two sunflower mazes at this Suffolk farm
- 8 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 9 Go-ahead secured for new hotel near Ipswich Town ground
- 10 150 new council homes get go-ahead in Ipswich