County lines drug dealers in court
Three county lines drug dealers who have admitted drug dealing in Ipswich will be sentenced in the next few weeks.
Mohamed Abdullahi, 20, of Ilford Lane, Ilford, Rhyone Hinkson, 22, of Mansfield Road, Ilford and Michael Martin, 18, of Blacksmiths Close, Romford have pleaded guilty to possessing cocaine and heroin in Ipswich on January 15 with intent to supply.
Abdullahi and Hinkson have also admitted possessing cocaine and heroin with intent to supply on January 22 and offering to supply cocaine and heroin on January 29.
Martin has admitted having a kitchen knife in Macaulay Road in the Whitton area of Ipswich on January 15.
Abdullahi and Hinkson had denied having a kitchen knife in Macaulay Road on January 15 and today Michael Crimp, prosecuting at Ipswich Crown Court offered no evidence against them because of a lack of forensics.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Rupert Overbury ordered that not guilty verdicts should be entered on the court record and adjourned sentence on all three defendants to a date to be fixed after May 13.
- 1 Supermarket switch opens door to new Ipswich Lidl
- 2 Former Ipswich teacher appears in court charged with historic sex offences
- 3 Well-known Felixstowe bookseller to retire and hand over to vinyl store
- 4 Work finally starts on the Ipswich Garden Suburb after decades of debate
- 5 Man accused of Ipswich stabbing refuses to leave cell to enter plea
- 6 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 7 Major Ipswich road partially blocked after crash involving Audi and Mercedes
- 8 15-year-old boy to face trial over alleged Ipswich stabbing
- 9 Police want to trace man in connection with Waterfront sexual assault
- 10 Specialist engineers working to fix Ipswich flooding hotspot